Monday, February 4, 2013

Crafting with my kids: kissing booth for our dog

IMG_4166
The ground hog came up  (and didn’t see his shadow, yeah!) so it’s time to dust off this blog.  I have been in a little crafty funk and just not feeling like taking photos.  Time to change that.
I showed the girls some of those pet kissing booth props that have been floating around pinterest and we made one this weekend. It felt good to get messy! (The cardboard box is a boot box, I splurged on my first pair of Fryes -  reduced on final clearance albeit still pricey!).
ramsey.jpb
IMG_4163
IMG_4168
Ramsey wasn’t crazy about this at first, but after realizing he would receive a few liver treats after each shot, he got into the game.   This was a huge source of amusement this weekend. 
Ramsey3
Have a great week!
signature

13 comments:

  1. How sweet! I've not seen a pet kissing booth. This is so adorable. I can't wait to show Josie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen one either and think this is a super project to do with the kids!
    Ramsey looks smashing with the pink ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun!
    I've never seen a dog kissing booth before, I bet your girls got a big kick out of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! how stinking cute! I wonder how figgy and frannie would feel about participating in such activities? lol! I'm sure they wouldnt cooperate one little bit!
    Now.. if only I had a dog... I just dont want to take care of one... at least not til I retire someday.
    have a great week!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This brought huge smiles to my kids and me this morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Haakon said would he get a "Twoonie" for a kiss if he was in the booth!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My pup, Cricket would like to send Ramsey a big smoochie kiss...mwah! She loves kissing other dogs....

    ReplyDelete
  8. My little girl would love this...not sure our doggies would. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! This is the cutest thing ever! It really made me smile. Think I need to do this with my wiener dog!
    Thanks for sharing :)
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness so very, very, very sweet!! I so know about being in a funk!!

    I want a Ramsey kiss!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is too much, KJ! Ramsey is so cute! Hope you and the girls are well and enjoying the new year. Miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Laughing so hard it hurts!!! The look in Ramsey's eyes is priceless. Great shot!!! And loved the thought balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable! I think it would be a great halloween costume for a dog thats sitting outside with you, handing out candy! What a sweet looking puppy to :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!