Sunday, March 11, 2012

Beach Hair

IMG_2383

 

We just returned this morning on the red eye from Cancun.

The week was unplugged and we woke up to this view each morning.

IMG_2371 A highlight of this year’s getaway was going to the flea market to get hair braids.  Lily needed 44 braids for her entire head.

IMG_2382

IMG_8798

IMG_8802

 

IMG_8901

I will be sharing more from our Mexican adventure over the course of the week … someone turned four!

IMG_8851

Have a great week - looking forward to catching up with all four corners of the internet.

signature

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see more of your lovely trip. Gorgeous pics so far. Your girls look so happy.

    Birthday blessings to your 4 year old!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back !
    gorgeous sun & blue sky, I bet the weather was fabulous, too !
    44 braids is a lot ~ she must be very patient
    happy birthday to the 4 year old :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, KJ. The girls look absolutely delighted. Glad to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 44?? I am thinking I am great when I put twenty in K's hair (20-22 is the most I've ever done).

    Love the Madonna photo!!

    Can't wait to here and see more shots from your trip - your girls look like they had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh cute hair!!! will be waiting to see more pictures of Cancun! I was at the Riveria Maya last year, and visited the Ancient Mayan ruins! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful pictures! Eva is going to faint when I show her Lily's braids!! During the summer she wears her hair like this, but we never put any beads. This would be a must for this summer :)

    Happy birthday to E.H!
    Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to wake up to that view everyday! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!