Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Birthday Moments


This isn't a crafty project and I wasn't going to post today as I am barely keeping it together this week - stressed out at the day job, we have 10+ hours of ballet practice before for Saturday's final show, our crafts remain unfinished, the sewing projects are in a "to finish" baskets, and potty training is creating an enormous amount of laundry - but there was one of those Oprah "aha" moments. 
I am 39 today.
My BFF sent me a gorgeous bouquet (lots of purples and yellow - sorry no photo!).
When I wasn't looking, Lily took the yellow ribbon off the bouquet and wrapped our dog, Ramsey up in the bow and said mummy close your eyes, here's your present.   
Made me smile.
  

9 comments:

  1. happy birthday !!! btw, i'm 39 & holding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel - so glad I am not the only one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww.....isn't she sweet.
    And a big happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, KJ! Here's to another wonderful year to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday KJ!! I wish you many, happy returns of the day!
    The photo with Miss Lily and the dog is adorable!
    By the way, I'll join you age-wise in a month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, what a sweet present! Happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet and adorable...sorry for the stress - hope relaxation comes soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!