1. Trace a 6.5inch diameter circle on cream cardstock
2. Fold in half to form a semi-circle
3. Fold four sides of circle as shown below
4. Fold again in a semi circle (see photo)
5. Hopefully, you should have something that looks like this.
6. Shape into a fortune cookie form.
7. Punch holes around the curve for lacing
8. Tie one end of the yarn
9. Hand the project over to a keen student
10. As mentioned above, the kit comes with a rubbing activity, if you don't have the kit you can omit this step and create your own fortunes on strips of paper.
11. Tuck in your fortune
12. Stand back and admire your work!!
Have a lovely weekend,