Monday, December 20, 2010

Ye Olde Christmas Card Reveal and Mini Album

So, here it is - our 2010 Christmas Card.  Someone refused to wear shoes, fortunately it's cropped out with much thanks to Conveying You Designs.


I made a couple of mini-albums for the grandparents using Pattycake Manner's tutorial which was recently posted on Nesty.  I just changed the size to accommodate my photos.  This is the mini-album that I gave my dad.


I stamped veneer with a stamp I found at Sweet Grass Stamp's Etsy Shop.


I am not very advanced at scrapbooking technique, but I am really pleased with the way this project turned out. 

6 comments:

  1. Yay!! So glad you were able to use the pattern! It turned out beautifully, and your pictures are precious! What a couple of cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable girls, great little albums, and Merry Christmas to each of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, KJ. The girls are adorable. I love the mini albums. Such a great idea. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughters are so adorable and the card and albums are beautiful. Did you make the girls' outfits?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a fabulous job KJ!
    Starting from the photos (the girls are adorable), the card with the lovely message and the stamps, the album is a real treasure. And it looks so professionally made I think you should be extra proud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love it, what a fantastic photo and I adore the dresses. Happy Christmas KJ x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!