Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ikea Gnomes

I really like these gnomes from Ikea's Christmas collection. I added one to our wreath with a little "God Jul" ribbon which I picked up on our Norway adventure.


I also finished our book advent calendar (I just used newspaper, old sheet music and the spool end numbers from Just Something I Made).   The girls are excited about this basket of Christmas books.  I have also resolved that when the books are stored away in January, I will wrap them up then rather than scrambling.


I hope you are having a great week!


4 comments:

  1. The advent books are a great idea!! We have quite a collection of holiday books, and opening one each day would add another bit of excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a book advent calendar... that's a great idea... i've never seen that one before! i'm working on our advent calendar as we speak... i'm really hoping to get done by tomorrow. that would be good, wouldn't it? okay, back to the grind...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those gnomes!!! Too cute! Your wreath looks great. And your wrapping on your advent books is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!