Thursday, October 14, 2010

Itsy Bitsy Spider

In our house, we love spiders anytime of the year (I mean not necessarily real ones inside), but spiders generally.  For Miss Lily, all spiders are named Charlotte and all spiders are good.  So, I was very interested in this marbling project that my sister AJ and my nephew recently tried.  It makes a really neat web. 

AJ spotted the idea over at Prekinders, and you can find very very brief instructions here .  Not having any marbles on hand, she used an acorn which worked very well.
This project is also a good reminder that it's a good idea to keep old baking tins.  They are ideal for a number of craft projects. 

Wishing you a lovely weekend!

This post is linked to

4 comments:

  1. This looks like something my Little People would love! I'm going to add it to our "To Do" list of Halloween crafts. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like great fun, we may have to try that over the holidays. Perfect for Halloween time. Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite an interesting project worth a try!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More spiders here! I guess they're everywhere then... This is a cool kid craft, KJ, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!