Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving

I want to wish everyone who is celebrating this weekend a Happy Thanksgiving.

My family will also be celebrating a wedding this weekend and enjoying an extended family reunion, so I am taking a blogging vacation. I also hope to catch some of nature's show.  I just can't get enough of foilage. 


If you are looking for something to do with the kids this weekend, you might enjoy these turkey handprints.  I always enjoy handprint crafts. They are a nice way to remember your child at a certain moment.  (You can find the nifty instructions over at Kaboose. ) 

Thanksgiving blessings to you!

4 comments:

  1. Oh it would be great to do this (as part of our own hand and feet painting)! The children would be delighted with this project!
    Have a great reunion and lovely time at the wedding! And Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving! The turkeys are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving, KJ! Hope you enjoy your weekend. I love turkey handprints. I have one hanging on the wall year round that I made with my oldest daughter when she was five months old. You're so right about them being a great way to remember your child at a certain moment in time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!