Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall Traditions: Photos in the Leaves

Many families have different fall traditions.  On my side, we have always taken summer photos in trees and fall photos in leaves.  I can probably fill an album with photos of my sisters and I in either trees or leaves. 

Here are couple of autumn photos from KJ's 70ish family archives.
KJ about 5
KJ & BFF about 6/7
Fast forward 30 years.
Miss Lily at 13 weeks, home from the hospital and recovered from meningitis!

Miss Lily grown up
Blessed Hopie

Lord Ramsey
For me, leaves are like candlelight. Everyone looks their best.
Do you take photos of your kids in the leaves?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this reminds me of my childhood. We have some photos just like that. I used to love looking for the acorn caps hidden in the leaves. :-) Ah, thanks for this...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!