Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Robot Garland


Yesterday, I posted about the robot tunic.  The robot posts continue.  For our robot celebration, I wanted one simple low cost decoration. 

Inspired by Rae's robot paper garland, I decided to attempt something similar, just a little larger with a message.   

I found a robot colouring page at Activity Village and cut out the shape paper chain style in grey scrapbook paper.  I cut out little eyes from yellow cardstock (but you could use those loosefeaf hold reinforcements (if you have any remaining from 8th grade).  The words "Happy Birthday" are foam letters (Elmers).  The little red mouths are made from Crayola glitter glue (a little bling factor and I am not sure what else that stuff is good for).  Here are a few shots:






Considering that the project was started and completed in the wee hours, I was pleased - no spelling mistakes. 

PS: If you don't feel like making a robot garland, you can purchase a super cute robot party pack by Meri Meri, here (believe me I was tempted).
This post is linked to

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!