Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Been flying a kite

I have been away in Iceland and Norway and internet-free for about 12 days.  I have a lot of catching up to do (my google reader is bursting and my gmail account was shut down, yikes).

Here is a quick peak

Flying a kite at Nautholsvik Geothermal Beach in Reykjavik, Iceland

The beach features a "hot pot".  The air is about 12ºC, but the water is much warmer. We had the beach and the pot to ourselves, with the exception of one other person - who happened to be from Brockville, Ontario! 


I have lots more to share and plan to post about the adventure soon.

What have you been up to?

2 comments:

  1. While checking up your blog I received information that it is not longer available, so I thought something "creepy" might have happened! Welcome back! As seen from the photos I can tell you had loads of fun! And I bet the feeling while in the 'hot pot' was incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maya, can't wait to catch up on what you and all my sewing blogging friends have been up to! I must say the blogger/gmail account issue was alarming, some sort of unauthorized use out of China so Google shut down everything as a precaution.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!