Wednesday, July 7, 2010

World Cup Wreath

When I get older I will be stronger
They'll call me freedom, just like a wavin' flag
This is our World Cup Wreath. 

I really wanted a mini flag bunting, but all of the local bars snapped them up.  I then discovered a variety of World Cup printables at Activity Village.  My pal's mister printed out the flags for N&I on a colour printer.

I found the large felt soccer ball at the dollar store and surrounded it with the flags (they are affixed to the soccer ball with tiny staples).  The words "Wavin'Flag" are just adhesive chipboard letters. 

Sort of an odd project, but the family loves it almost as much as the game.


And everybody will be singing it
And you and I will be singing it
And we all will be singing it




This post is linked to
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up    party!

Check out all the great projects!

1 comment:

  1. i thought i was the only one who knew that song ;) i LOVE it! fabulous wreath! go netherlands!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!