Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Viva L'amor Bunting

Long live love

I don't normally post about weddings, but June is wedding month and I thought I should sneak in a couple of projects.  AJ created this scalloped bunting for her brother-in-law's (& now sister-in-law's outdoor rehearsal dinner).


The bunting is made with vintage fabric (thank you Salvation Army); double fold bias tape; and free form letters cut from black corduroy and affixed using heat bond.

Makes an ideal "photo booth" for happy couples!

Be sure to check out all the great inspiration at

Show and Tell Green



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Joyeux anniversaire (happy birthday) à toi, l'amour de ma vie!
    Monsieur KJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. It makes the perfect keepsake after the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'adore! Seriously, this is wonderful. (I don't know if you have noticed but I love a good bunting!) This is so pretty and the black corduroy is perfectly striking against the vintage fabrics. C'est manufique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute! I'm in the midst of making one for my business' market canopy..we'll see how it goes - yours is adorable! -diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the love banner. Such a great design. I am so glad to find your blog. Thanks for checking out mine, too. Happy weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness!!! This is just adorable!!! Truly adorable!!!
    Please come over to my website and link this project up in the Crafty Mamas Flock! They will love it!
    http://www.midchix.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!