Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ring Bearer Pillow

Following up on yesterday's post, my nephew was a ring bearer this week. AJ created a ringbearer pillow inspired by this photo  (if you know who took this photo please let me know so I can provide proper credit).


She used Pink Paper Peppermint's fabric flower tutorial for the large flower.  My nephew's suit is from Target (about ten bucks on sale, oh how I wish we had Target up here).
If you are looking for more ring bearer pillow inspiration, you must check out Martha's gallery of DIY ring pillows as well as  this moss pillow available at April Hiler's Etsy Shop.
   

As always, thanks for checking in and have a lovely day!

UPDATE: more from this wedding can be seen at Style Me Pretty

This is post is linked

Show and Tell Green
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up   party!


  


2 comments:

  1. The flower is gorgeous and the little gentleman is so handsome especially in the last (pensive attitude) photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!