Thursday, May 6, 2010

Stainglass Rain Drops

I had a late meeting and I was caught in the storm.  I really could have used this polite umbrella.  It folds up as you pass people on a crowded sidewalk. How great is that?!

via a Cup of Jo last year.

I would have preferred to be home making these stainglass rain drops with my girls.



These rain drops are "in the style of" the Weefolk Sun catchers that I posted about here.

For this easy project, my sister modified the instructions to use a glue stick and wax paper. Here is my sweet nephew working on the project!



A great rainy day craft.

As is this Fancy Nancy Parasol at Until Wednesday Calls and before I forget this rain drop necklace is on sale at J.Crew


Keep dry!


1 comment:

  1. How cute and what a fun craft idea! And I LOVE that necklace!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!