Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cinnamon Buns



Short report on the felt food project.

I have a weakness for cinnamon buns.  Here is a memory from our holiday to the Outerbanks in August (my Rodanthe posts are here and here).  The Island Perks Diner, across from the Outerbanks Motel in Buxton, has amazing homemade treats.




When I saw this tutorial on Smashed Peas and Carrots, I couldn't resist.


This is an easy, virtually no-sew instant gratification project.  The hardest part about it is trying to find a supplier of puffy glue.  I ended up using Scribbles three dimensional fabric paint a la Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!


2 comments:

  1. I love these! My kids already have quite the collection of felt food, but these are definitely going to have to be added. Thanks for yet another inspiring post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, can I just say YUM! I want that cinnamon roll, NOW!! Wish I lived near the OBX so I could eat one!!
    -Mags

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!