Thursday, May 27, 2010

Another Car Caddy



  
For a sweet little boy who just turned two, I made another car caddy (see this this post).  The tutorial is by Sharla at My Little Gems and her tutorial is found here.  This is the third time I have made her car caddy and it is a great pattern and makes a useful birthday gift.

This time, I used a combination of denim and the IKEA fabric (VITAMINER BIL).

If had a serger (maybe, one day), I would definitely try out Cottage Home's version. It is so adorable, take a peek!

Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your blog and have passed on a blog award to you :) Thanks for the inspiration! And I love the car roll too

    You can collect it at http://mummycrafts.blogspot.com/2010/05/trendy-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your comment at My Little Gems' tutorial and love it! I love the fabric choice! It's so fun seeing how everyone else's caddy's turn out.
    I made a car caddy recently and had so much fun with it. Even better, my son plays with it regularly, which makes all the effort totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!