Friday, April 23, 2010

Weekend Inspiration: Jonathan Adler for 7 for All Mankind

Jonathan Adler's collection for 7 for All Mankind hits stores next month.  I really like the tunic in the shot below. I spotted it in the May issue of InStyle.  I have been thinking about tunics alot lately. I just ordered Amy Butler's Mini dress, tunic & tops pattern.  In my experience, tunics are kind of iffy.  They often look better on the rack then on me, but I willing to give them a try. Again (two years post baby).

(Jonathan Adler for 7 for all Mankind, image via LA Times Blog)

Here's a little more Jonathan Adler. I prefer his whimsical pieces to his white pieces.



Have a lovely weekend,


                  (Jonathan Adler Letter Pillows)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!