Friday, April 16, 2010

Strawberries

I am thinking about strawberries.

Two strawberry shortcake aprons in two weeks (here and here).

Loving Ikat Bag's strawberry bag (I will make one these as soon as I can find some suitable red polka dot fabric - Fabricland was all out!)

And discovering Sandi of Embroideroo via Craftgossip.  I just had to make Sandi's strawberry pin cushion. Although they are intended to be pin cushions, I thought they would make a perfect gift topper for the strawberry shortcake apron and could then be used in play kitchen.

Here is my attempt.




Instant gratification.  Miss Lily was so excited to find them. 

Before I sign off, a few other inspiring strawberry images from around the web


Strawberry Tree Organic Duvet Cover & Sham via Pottery Barn

Yellow Strawberry Fields (SH4239) via Michael Miller

Juicy Couture Strawberry Charm via the Juicy Store

Strawberries and Cream Gummies via Dylan's Candy Store

So that's the scoop! Wishing you a very happy weekend,

2 comments:

  1. Your little stawberries are so sweet.. my girls would love those in their kitchen! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! your strawberries are gorgeous! They look fabulous in different colours too. Well done! I love your idea about using them as a gift topper too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!