Thursday, April 29, 2010

On Thursday he ate through four strawberries, but he was still hungry...

On Friday, he ate through five oranges, but he was still hungry.

(Wheatgrass Caterpillars now about 10 days old)

Miss Lily is preparing for a Hungry Caterpillar party on Friday.  She is in charge of bringing the five oranges.  So, caterpillars, chrysalis, Pupas, and butterflies are on the agenda.

I thought you might enjoy a peak at the butterfly house that she made at the last Home Depot Kids' Workshop.


After the house was primed and painted white, she used Martha Stewart's Classic Butterfly punch and decoupaged the butterflies on the house using Outdoor Modge Podge.  I love my butterfly punch. It is not exactly a kid friendly tool, but after some practice, she has mastered using it.


The house makes me smile.  As does this


British Butterfly Knit Tee via Forever 21

On Saturday, he ate through one piece of chocolate cake.... (even caterpillars have weak moments).

Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. What fun! Well done Miss Lily!
    Have a wonderful butterfly party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am featuring your flower wreath at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com today! Grab my "featured" button!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!