Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Birthday gift for a 6 year old boy

I recently made this denim apron for a sweet little boy who turned six.


I used the Classic Apron Tutorial on the Michael Miller blog.  The apron is reversible and has a D ring at the neck strap.  The car fabric is from Ikea and called VITAMINER BIL

(Image via Ikea)


All wrapped up

Here are a few other car fabrics that I am diggin' (since I lasted posted on the subject, here).  I will leave you with these ones - all from Michael Miller.

Haul It series (available in four different colour schemes)





All this from the lady who doesn't drive. 
Have a lovely day, 

and be sure to check out all the great projects at


4 comments:

  1. Love love love it! I love aprons...and I love IKEA. I was trying to get there this weekend in hopes of buying a few fun kid sheets to do some projects with. Never made it. Love all these boy fabric lines. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that fabric! I used it to make the bedding and curtains for my boys room. LOVE it! that apron is super cute, I am in the process of making my boys a toy kitchen and have been looking for a simple boyish apron. Thanks! I became a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you used a nice fabric good gift ideas I like it. Keep posting!

    gifts Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! that was a wonderful fabric good for an 6 year old boy I think he will love it.

    gift delivery Philippines

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!