Thursday, April 15, 2010

Another birthday, another apron

I feel like I have only been working on aprons lately, at the risk of boring you I've mixed this one up with a dandelion crown.


Dandelions were bloomin' this past weekend, but the stems were stalky.  I used a bit of floral wire to put this one together.

This strawberry shortcake apron is apron C from the same Jan Lutz pattern I posted about here. Also known as the mother-daughter tea party apron.  For now, I omitted the bow.  Still thinking about whether it is necessary.

It has three flounces, basically semi-circles of varying lengths.  It was fun to make, although the curves was tricky.
This one will go to little friend on her 6th birthday.

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day and be sure to check out all the projects at Life as Lori

Get your craft on Thurs.



2 comments:

  1. Hi KJ,

    The apron is too cute!

    I'm visiting for Get Your Craft on Thursdays. I'd love for you to come by for a visit when you have a moment. ♥

    Have a lovely day...

    Hugs,
    Stephanie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This aprons is beautiful..

    Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thursday. Please join me next week for another great party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!