Thursday, March 11, 2010

Slainte

sláinte (slän′chə)
interjection
to your health: used as a toast


If it hasn't become apparent already, I really like gingham.  Pottery Barn Kids uses alot of gingham and I really like that look. 



You can find all sorts of gingham at Affordable Textiles (Queen W & Spadina for about $3.99/ yard).


With my stash, pictured above, I came up with another bunting for St. Patrick's Day.



 I used the Sew Mama Sew scalloped fabric garland tutorial but adjusted the measurements for my letters.

The letters are made from Plaid's 3" letters

and Pebeo Setacolor fabric paint in Black Lacque.


and


Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. Cute banner! I love gingham too - so pretty and classic!

    Thanks so much for linking up to my party! I really appreciate it!

    XOOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!