Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Martha Stewart for Home Depot

Those that know me, know that Martha can do no wrong.

I gave away my entire collection of Canadian House and Home, Style at Home and This Old House on Craig List (there were gone within a half hour!), but {to Mr. KJ's dismay} MS Living stays.

MS for Home Depot has arrived. Here are my picks:

1. Glads.  I have an old black and white of my grandmother on her wedding day holding a bouquet of glads.  A strong, old fashioned flower.  I usually buy all the same colour. 

{If you live in the Toronto area, during the Wednesday farmer market there is a great deal on cut glads (usually 12 stems for $6). Reward yourself weekly from late July until the first frost.}

Model:85596, $12.99 via Home Depot

2. Outdoor Rug  (I love this one, it has a very Restoration Hardware quality about it)

Martha Stewart Living Fretwork Coffee
Black Outdoor Rug - 6 Feet 7 Inches x 9 Feet 6 Inches

3. Ribbed glass lighting (I love ribbed glass)
Ribbed Glass 3-In-1 Convertible Pendant, $59.99

Apparently, HD will no longer be carrying Ralph Lauren paints and will be stocking the MS paint collection soon. I haven't had a chance to scope out the colours. 

I posted about Home Depot's Kids Workshops here.  The next workshop is Saturday.  The project is a bird house rain gauge.

I hope you are having a lovely week,


1 comment:

  1. Dear KJ,

    Maggie and I had glads at our wedding, that my mother grew for us in her backyard garden, and a painting of them by Maggie's late aunt graced our living room for many years, and no doubt will again.

    Your blog is gorgeous, it's an oasis of beauty. You're quite the crafty wee thing, like,

    xoxoxoxo
    Matthew

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!