Monday, March 29, 2010

Egg Cup Pincushions

These egg cup pincushions would make a perfect easter gift for the crafters in your family.  They are quite easy to make.


I saw the Sometimes Crafter's tutorial last year about this time and this project has been on my to-do list for about a year. 

I found these egg cups at a thrift store for 25 cents a piece.
With fabric scraps (you need about 4-5 inch circles) and a little polyfill and glue I turned them into these
 
In the shops right now, there are a lot of novelty egg cups. Or, maybe you received a set as a gift.   My girls refuse to eat eggs, so this little herd feels more loved as a pin cushion (as opposed to sitting in a dark china cabinet waiting to be used).


Have a great week and I really appreciate you stopping by! 

Be sure to check out all the great projects and inspiration at

The Girl Creative
The Girl Creative

Tatertots & Jello's Weekend wrap up party

Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch







 



 



Blue Cricket's Show & Tell Wednesday
Show and Tell Green

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!