Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easter Blessings Bunting

Here is the Easter Blessings Bunting I completed. 


Recipe: The stash of yellow and green gingham. A dash of eyelet.  A couple of yards of pale yellow double-fold bias tape.


A close up.



The little grey sheep are salvaged from an old Ikea nursery mobile which has been discontinued.

For the letters, I used "cooper black 72 point font" enlarged to 400%.  I printed out the words and then traced the letters onto adhesive prestofelt and carefully cut out each letter.

I recently discovered that adhesive felt is sold by the yard at Fabricland for $16/metre.  For this project, I required 10 cm ($1.60).  Unfortunately, the colours are limited (brown, black, dark green, red, and white).  No pastels (weep).

Have a lovely day and be sure to check out all the other great projects at

Show and Tell Green


Skip to my Lou's Made by You Monday

 
The Girl Creative
And Soft Place to Land




DIY Day @ ASPTL

6 comments:

  1. I really love the little sheep! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the little sheep too!!! Come by if you get a chance and enter my give-a-way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I love the sheep & the material. I wanted to let you know that I have featured you on my blog here:

    http://delicious-ambiguity-nennyk.blogspot.com/2010/03/easter-spring-decor.html

    I hope you'll stop by. Feel free to grab my FEATURED button on the top left hand-side of my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Come link at my party: Thursday's Treasures!!
    http://treasuresfortots.blogspot.com/2010/04/thursdays-treasures-week-16.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!