Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Don't put all your eggs in one basket

"I do not like green eggs and ham! I do not like them, Sam-I-Am!"

It all started with my pal who alerted me to Wee Folk Art's felt fried egg tutorial.  She brought these beauties into the office.

Which led me to this
and then this

Notice they are in an Easter basket.  Miss Lily felt they belonged there.
Warning this project can be addictive...
Now, I need to start on the bacon - or maybe some ham to go with those green ones.


Check out the other projects at

1 comment:

  1. We have always loved Green Eggs and Ham. Never thought to "fry up" some, hehe. This plateful of eggs looks good enough to eat... even the green ones :) I'll be linking on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!