Thursday, March 25, 2010

Chocolate Bunnies

Miss Lily is really into chocolate bunnies.  When I saw Andrea's link on Sew, Mama, Sew! Easter Roundup,  I just had to try one of her chocolate felt bunnies

So here he is


I felt the little guy was missing something (and not 70% cacao).  On close examination (Lindt is an extra 20% off at the Bay), it dawned on me that Lindt bunnies had a little bell

(Image via Lindt)

So I raided my Christmas stash and found a little bell

Much better.
This is an no-cal instant gratification project.  If you don't have ribbon stash (shame on you), just clip the pretty brown/pink/blue ribbon from all of those baby Gap bags.  It would work perfectly. 

Be sure to check out Andrea's blog (lovely!) and download her template. When I complete a little project like this I. Feel. So. Good.

Accomplishing something is good for the soul. That's the way I see it. 
Have a lovely day and I really appreciate you stopping by,

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow-thanks for sharing your bunny! I am always curious to see if anyone's made a bunny from my tutorial :)
    Would you mind if I mention your post on my blog?
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have such a long to do list of projects now, thanks to your blog KJ! Lots of inspiration! I think we will try the nest this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! I am going to feature that on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!