Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sniffling in Style

I picked up this mini package of tissues because a toonie was burning a hole in my pocket.



I received a little tissue holder for Christmas and absolutely love it (pictured below, right).  My pal N used Skip to My Lou's tutorial.

I tried out the same tutorial and pictured below is what I came up with for Valentine's Day.    This is definitely a sewing project suitable for a beginner (just straight lines!).  I used the sewing tape (which I mentioned in this post) on the one in the middle and embellished the one on the right with ribbon (the same ribbon I used on the fortune cookies).

Having tissues close by is perfect just in case you and your other half plan to watch something like this

or this on Valentine's Day.

(images via IMDB)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!