Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Love Notes


We have been busy writing love notes.  We made the handprint messages (above) for the grandparents.  Two handprints on cardstock shaped like a heart. This is not my idea, there are tons of variations. I think I first saw the idea on the Idea Room, but the post seems to have vanished.  I edged our version with a bit of old sheet music and my Martha Stewart punch scalloped edger.  I love Martha Stewart punches.
(Image Via Michaels)

We used Skip to my Lou's Lollipop Lily Template for the JK batch.  Miss Lily printed out 21 names.  Made me proud.  I was afraid she would run out of steam.


The red one on top is for Al. Al's our crossing guard.  Al's favourite colour is red and Miss Lily says every crossing guard should get a Valentine.  I think she's right.

If you are still on the hunt for printable Valentines, those folks at the Longthread have a great round up, here.  Otherwise the Barbie Diamond Castle ones are one sale at Pharmaplus for $1.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!