Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lost & Found. A package from the South of France.


(Image from here)
I had a bad day. 
But it got better.  A young mum lost her wedding ring on the street car.  Her [about] 4 year old energetic son decided to pull off his mum's ring and throw it down a very crowded rush-hour street car.  She was devestated.   Near tears.  It was dark.   Passengers were grumpy, not caring.
I got to my feet. Lots of boots and slush.  And then I spotted a glimmer.
Found.  Someone was happy. Thankful.

I got off the street car and walked home. I found this in my mailbox.


The sewing tape I ordered from Lilla Lotta's Etsy Shop.
I can't wait to use it on my sewing projects.  Here are some of my other favourites available at Lilla's shop.




It is a wonder what a little something in the mailbox will do for your spirits.

Just remember: Everything will be all right in the end. If it's not all right, then it's not the end.  My dad says that. He's right.

4 comments:

  1. KJ, I love that you helped the woman who lost her ring. I like to think I'd have done the same thing. The day we stop helping each other find our rings will be a sad day.

    The sewing tape is a total pick-me-up, and I don't even sew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post! And thanks for the coupon today. Can't wait to see how you use the sewing tape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KJ, Reading your story about the young mum and her lost ring brought tears to my eyes. We should all be so blessed. N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bilbo Baggins, Gollum wants the precious back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!