Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bite Me

(Image Via Indigo)

Oh the cookbook fetish continues.  My pal N and I attended the Bite Me Valentine's Promo.   
Here's a recap.
The sweet platter was absolutely amazing.

I just hope I can replicate the double fudge chocolate cake and those signature white chocolate cookies. 
The sisters did a short cooking demo - homemade soft ricotta gnocchi (it looked so easy!) and swell veal picatta (secret: only flour one side).
I must say there was some interesting styling.  Little fire fighters in a bowl of hershey's kisses.

A couple of place settings.

And here is KJ giving Lisa a Huggies baby wipe (so that she can wipe down her hands after cooking the veal). I always have wipes on hand.  Right next to my Rules of Civil Procedure.
And here is KJ and Julie.
You can find out more about the Bite Me sisters, here (and you can be sure I will report back on my attempts soon!) 
I hope you are having a lovely week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!