Sunday, January 17, 2010

Year of the Tiger (in more ways than one)




(Image via Canada Post)

I collect Chinese New Year stamps.  This year's release debuted January 8th.  Makes a nice touch for a baby gift if you know any baby tigers due after February 14th. Get them while you can.

What do you think of the new mailboxes?  stylish, non?


(corner of Jones and Gerrard)

I hope to have a couple more posts about Chinese New Year.  We have made it a tradition to have the girls get their photos taken.  Here is last year's (the Ox).






1 comment:

  1. The new mailboxes look like graffiti tags. Are they supposed to roll out all across Canada? I hope not. I hope the good people of Toronto raise such a stink, they scrap their plans.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!